English language challendges

 Good Morning !!  Today I would like to tell you about the challenge and experience of learning English at university, to begin with I want to emphasize that personally I consider English to be very difficult to learn, since I was little, English has been so hard for me and it generates a lot of panic to speak it.

 I started at level 1 of English, that is to say the most basic, I remember that not it was not difficult for me and I liked it a lot because they were things that I saw for years in school, however, this year it was difficult for me to follow the pace of the English course, but honestly it was nice even though I did not pass very well in the final exams.

 As I already said, I started from the base, they taught me numbers, the alphabet, the verb to be and the verb tenses, all this was put into practice through blogs, which were carried out according to the topic that the teacher gave us in class following some instructions , I really liked this activity because I realized that I understand English much better when I read it.

 Outside of class I do not practice English since I usually avoid it, therefore I do not like music or series in English, because I do not understand them and it frustrates me, however I think it is super important to have a good command of this language and that Sometimes you limit yourself.

 So I intend to start watching the movies with audio in English and subtitles in Spanish, also reading children's stories and finally rehearsing the alphabet and some verbs.


 I hope one day to motivate myself and learn English for pleasure and not because they demand it, I think that this way everything will be easier, but I also know that everything depends on oneself.

I hope to read you all and that we will soon meet again in another blog!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever Instructions

My career: social work