The best holidays ever Instructions

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good week, this time I would like to talk about a trip to Europe that I took 4 years ago with my father and my two sisters.  This trip lasted 18 days and we visited 5 countries, Spain, France, Italy, Germany and Austria, we visited the capitals of these countries, however what I liked the most to visit were the small towns where we stopped to eat or take a break.  On the trip, sometimes we had to spend hours on a bus moving from country to country, but it was the best experience, I got to know the Eiffel tower, the pizza tower, the Roman Coliseum, the Louvre museum and several other places.


What I enjoyed the most about this trip was the date we did it, since we went on Christmas Eve so I was able to visit many Christmas markets and also feel that spirit.

I have a very special memory in the center of paris when we were lost with my family and it started to snow, it was really magical.



Comentarios

  1. hi karen! what a great holidays, when i was a child, i went to spain, but i don't remember because i was like 2 years:( but i would love to visit all the places that you visited!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Karen, you visited a lot of places, you must have very good memories!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow Karen, good that you enjoyed those holidays, there are wonderful places and landscapes

    ResponderEliminar
  4. omg I would love to visit Europe, but countries like Scotland or Sweden idk. Anyways, it seems you had a very nice trip

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hii Karen, you went to many countries, how wonderful!!, It must be amazing, especially in Christmas epoch.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

My career: social work