My future job

Hellooooo !!  Today I would like to tell you about my profession and my dream work.....

I am currently studying social work, I will graduate in 3 more years if everything goes well, when I finish I would like to work in a foundation or institution that is related to childhood, since I feel that the system is in a huge debt with the children of the country. This is why this area has always caught my attention.

I imagine it will be a quiet job but it will contain a lot of history in it, and from which I will be able to gain experience, hopefully the work I do will help the community, since that is what a large part of my profession is about.

I would also like to be able to travel thanks to work, so it wouldn't be routine and I could get to know different realities.

I would like to be able to feel happy where I work with good colleagues and a good work environment.  I consider this very important, since you can receive a good salary and have a good job, but you may not be happy in it.

The truth is that I have not thought about a salary, and I do not know the salary of social workers, but I would like to receive an amount with which I can become financially independent, save for my house and support my daughter's expenses.

That would be all for today, I will be expecting your comments and I hope you liked this information.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Karen, I hope you can achieve all your goals, I think you are absolutely right, childhood is being very vulnerable in these times.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you will definitely achieve everything you set your mind to!!. I also agree with a lot of what you say,

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello! i really admire you too much, i hope you can achieve all your goals... i can tell it's something that motivates you too much....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever Instructions

My career: social work