My experience as a mom



Today I want to tell you about my experience as a young mom

Well, to be honest, it has been a difficult and arduous path, but I learnt a lot of it. I got pregnant near my 17th birthday, I had the unconditional support of my mother and my sisters until today, but I lost contact with my father for 7 months and then when we spoke again nothing was the same as before. I felt like my life no longer had meaning, many bad thoughts passed through my mind, I locked myself in my room for about 3 months, until one day my mother spoke firmly to me and made me reconsider everything and see that I was facing a difficult situation but that I could get through it and that she would never leave me alone. Today I am grateful for being a mother, this has taught me a pure and sincere love, seeing my daughter's smile gives me strength and encouragement to move forward, to fight for my dreams and realize that there is nothing lost.



I always said that being a young mom was the worst thing that could happen to me. This experience has made me see life differently and at the same time to grow up. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Karen! I am very happy to know that although at first everything looked so difficult you were able to go ahead and now a beautiful princess is accompanying you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are a great mother Karen, your daughter is very intelligent <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever Instructions

My career: social work