Changes to my study programme

 Hello!! today I would like to tell you about my study program in the career of social work.

 As I said in previous publications, I’m in second year of university and it has been totally online, therefore I have not had the experience of knowing the campus and the infrastructure.

 I honestly like the online mode because gives me more time to spend with my daugther, even though sometimes I feel that there is much more pressure due to the academic load.

 Currently I am studying 7 subjects, which are: epistemology, English, economics, statistics, psychology, social justice and a CFG.

 This semester most of the teachers tried to coordinate to not have evaluations on the same days, which has been a relief, we also have weeks of recess, but honestly they are weeks of catching up with the classes and texts that they give every week.

 Although there was a reduction of texts, this has not been enough, since they are still a lot, but I understand that it is a humanistic career.

 In addition, studying online increases individualism and disconnection towards my classmates, which is something that I don’t like about this.

 I wish there were changes in the program and that they would bring us even closer to the work of a social worker from the beginning of the career, implement more subjects that deal with social work, they could also include a course that teaches how to use technological tools, since this point often hinders doing work or organization.



 I would also like the protected schedules that already exist and that there were a difined time, because it is scientifically known that the concentration does not last more than 45 minutes, on the other hand I would like them to improve the functionality of the credits.

 Regarding the infrastructure, they could implement more places of study together because I feel that studying accompanied is a very important tool, and that the community in this profession should be practiced from the beginning.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever Instructions

My career: social work