Time travel to the future

 Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and healthy in this difficult pandemic time. 

Well ... this time I want to imagine with you a trip to the future.

  I would like to travel 10 years forward and see the woman that I have become, to know how I am, if I am really happy and dedicate myself to the profession I chose, and to know if my plans to go abroad have materialized and to know the place where I will be In a few more years, I would also like to see how my daughter is doing, who by then would already be a 13-year-old teenager, I would like to see the girl she has become and know if she is happy with the mother she has and the life we ​​lead. 

  In addition, I would like to visit my sisters, nephews and mother to see how they have done and see if they are well, because honestly it would be very sad to realize that in that future one of my loved ones is not there.

  Finally, I would very much like to see the main cities of some countries and learn about technological advances, because this has always intrigued me a lot !!!  People have a lot of imagination hahaha....

  Find out how people are relating and if life has become more difficult.

  Although the future offers unmatched knowledge, I would not like to stay there because I would not want to miss the adventure that these 10 years offer me, personal growth and learning.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever Instructions

My career: social work